applicabilities sentence in Hindi
- It fails to refute the applicability of the reasoning of Cipollone.
- Applicability of ABC is bound to cost of required data capture.
- Critically evaluates the preparative applicability and significance of the synthetic methods.
- This model has also applicability as upper boundary to Fanno flow.
- For this reason they may still have applicability in special situations.
- The balance are somewhat borderline in terms of applicability and verifiability.
- Discrimination applies to opportunities at work or applicability for a duty.
- Disputing 1 sentence simply does not remove the applicability of BHD.
- Heuristic processing is governed by availability, accessibility, and applicability.
- Thus, it has a potential for applicability in various areas.
- This preliminary study's applicability to other circumstances is unclear.
- I was utterly taken with its applicability to middle-school children.
- Others are less certain about the applicability of AxCell's work.
- This has direct consequences for the applicability of potential flow.
- Yet Rathenau was unable to convince Germans of its applicability.
- Other integral transforms find special applicability within other scientific and mathematical disciplines.
- BAPCPA also limited the applicability of the automatic stay in eviction proceedings.
- Privacy is different from anonymity in its applicability and usage.
- The applicability of the defence must focus on the likelihood of recurrence.
- Often researchers concentrate on defining the applicability function for various spatial relations.
applicabilities sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for applicabilities? applicabilities English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.