ascaphus sentence in Hindi
- The tailed frog ( " Ascaphus truei " ) exhibits internal fertilisation.
- Their coastal tailed frog ( " Ascaphus truei " ) lives in mountain streams in North America and does not vocalize.
- It was defined by Michel Laurin ( 2001 ) and Vallin and Laurin ( 2004 ) as the largest clade that includes " Homo sapiens ", but not " Ascaphus truei ".
- In most anurans, the males deposit sperm onto the eggs as they are being laid, however males of the genus " Ascaphus " possess an intromittent organ, unique among anurans, for internal fertilization.
- Near-endemics, those that occur in the Olympics as well as other parts of a limited range, include the Cope's giant salamander ( " Dicamptodon copei " ), and the Van Dyke's salamander ( " Plethodon vandykei ", ) both found primarily in the Olympics and other mountainous areas of western Washington; the tailed frog ( " Ascaphus truei " ), of Pacific Northwest mountain streams, and the mountain beaver ( " Aplodontia rufa " ) of the coastal Pacific Northwest.
ascaphus sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ascaphus? ascaphus English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.