ascendances sentence in Hindi
- China too has been affected by the ascendance of the Taliban.
- Fugazi delivers a stinging critique of punk rock's recent ascendance.
- Datek's ascendance would not have been possible without Sheldon Maschler.
- Basic beliefs include reincarnation and meditation to achieve spiritual ascendance.
- Brown's ascendance has not come easily, though.
- Tiede attempts to chronicle the ascendance of the self-help movement.
- Sao Caetano's ascendance has been even more remarkable.
- Jawara s ascendance to the leadership of the party was hardly contested.
- One theme of the festivities was the ascendance of women in the profession.
- Thus the pressure to fill every seat, and the ascendance of marketing.
- With the ascendance of Anna, eroticism trumps athleticism.
- Springsteen, through his publicist, did not comment on his academic ascendance.
- The synthesizer's ascendance in the advertising world has made their musicians hungrier.
- I note with pleasure the ascendance of right-wing kooks in French elections.
- Still, the ascendance of movies is irreversible.
- Alternative computerized trading forums are in ascendance and may just as quickly usurp it.
- Thus, the ascendance of virtual reality.
- The ascendance of a new generation of leaders has also made American Indians more assertive.
- And as Keitt watches his ascendance, he entertains fleeting hopes of remaining his trainer.
- "I think you'll see a military on the ascendance,"
ascendances sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ascendances? ascendances English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.