ascendencies sentence in Hindi
- The ascendency of administrative research provided an effective foil for critics.
- To appreciate Price's ascendency is to examine the recent statistics.
- Bill Ford said Tuesday in the midst of his ascendency.
- Fighting continued throughout Khurasan with the Abbasids gaining increasing ascendency.
- After the wedding, Nur Jehan quickly gained ascendency over her husband.
- Satan's hosts gain the ascendency in the battle.
- Kumbela was exiled, but Lungshar failed to gain ascendency.
- Kasarib gains the ascendency over him and learns the secret.
- Originally most farmhouses are inherited by parents of Gozitan ascendency.
- His rather shaky political ascendency was reinforced by circumstances.
- Ascendency is derived using mathematical tools from information theory.
- French and German psychiatric nosology was in the ascendency.
- At the time of his appointment the Japanese legation was in the ascendency.
- BRIDGET FOLEY : Do you think there's a new ascendency in fashion?
- Her ascendency was contingent on converting to Buddhism.
- The issues in ascendency are ones where women are seen as having expertise and credibility,
- It is an industry in rapid ascendency.
- There had long been religious fervour and a kind of messianic expectation of Abbasid ascendency.
- Some critics say Democrats are partly to blame for the new ascendency of business in Washington.
- Genoa lost the naval ascendency that the city-state had enjoyed prior to the war.
ascendencies sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ascendencies? ascendencies English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.