babbling sentence in Hindi
- Out on the street, there are women who babble incoherently.
- That babble has given way to a cacophony of unanswered questions.
- Back in our time, the babbling Cole is quickly committed.
- There was no TV set constantly on like some babbling babysitter.
- He begins babbling about herpes as soon as he sees her.
- Radio babble is easy to silence; just turn it off.
- A mute town crier; a non-babbling anchor man.
- Had I stumbled into a Tom Clancy techno-babble novel?
- Wilfred was found panhandling on the streets, disoriented, babbling.
- On days like this, we just start babbling in Hallmark.
- As you sit there, babbling random thoughts, you wonder.
- The audience is left stranded atop an electrical Tower of Babble.
- For good measure I throw in a little psycho-babble.
- "bumbling " and " babbling ."
- And good workers know where to find the tower of babble.
- It includes a working microphone so that babies can babble along.
- It starts out babbling and gradually refines its tune over time.
- Her son stood on the stairs babbling " Abooba abooba ."
- "No parent wants to coo and babble all the time.
- People feared it would be a lot of Chinese people babbling,
babbling sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for babbling? babbling English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.