blighted sentence in Hindi
- These young people walk their blighted neighborhoods in Nike tennis shoes.
- It, too, deals with the blighted legacy of slavery.
- The old customs mean that many Hindu girls are twice blighted.
- Compared with much of blighted Haiti, Cap Rouge seems blessed.
- For most, the experience blighted the rest of their lives.
- Some people have recommended using blighted and mildewed wheat for seed.
- I fell under that titular avalanche a torn and blighted thing.
- Bakke's career has been blighted by recurrent knee injuries.
- However, his career was blighted by a series of injuries.
- Oscar's first season at Internacional was blighted by injury.
- It took Moorer through the town's blighted neighborhoods.
- The stink of terrorism has blighted and marred this glorious site forever.
- In Japan, already blighted by recession, exports suffered.
- Who can live a wholesome life in a blighted setting?
- In a blighted state by the 1960s, Pullman was relatively inexpensive.
- And culinary darkness no longer blighted the face of Manhattan.
- Nor is her life either tragic or love-blighted.
- But a bleak permanence has settled over their blighted lives.
- The last century was blighted by the dictators'cult of personality.
- No one argued that the Fort Trumbull neighborhood is blighted, however.
blighted sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for blighted? blighted English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.