blowhard sentence in Hindi
- Warn those blowhards off their ships and then blow them up!
- Blowhard politicians trumpeted moral outrage to gratify moribund anti-communists.
- This lock-and-load blowhard has zero military experience.
- Ed, businesslike and efficient, impatient with blowhards and fools.
- Red, white and blue blowhards who boast about their patriotism.
- "First of all, they're incredible blowhards.
- Williams offers a nice blend of doting lover and studio blowhard.
- A top Pentagon official called Chirac a " blowhard ."
- The worst I said was I called him a blowhard,
- So shutting up the ultimate blowhard town required some mastery.
- Radio blowhards demand that Congress get back from vacation and do something.
- My dad would just say he's a blowhard.
- Mostly Hemingway comes off as a blowhard and a creep.
- The bigger the blowhard, the harder he blows up.
- He was also extremely self-confident, something of a blowhard.
- (B ) Cable news is rife with rude blowhards.
- "He wasn't a blowhard,"
- He is what we in Texas know as a blowhard.
- Goodbye to the blowhards so full of hot air,
- Weather advisory : Hurricane Peter McNeeley downgraded to blowhard.
blowhard sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for blowhard? blowhard English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.