blowhole sentence in Hindi
- It has twin blowholes with a low splashguard to the front.
- Blowholes have the capacity to change the topography near their locations.
- Falling into one of the blowholes would be almost certainly fatal.
- The point and blowhole are located just east of Poelua Bay.
- Dr . Blowhole is mentioned in the episode " Eclipsed ".
- Young visitors are often intrigued by the blowhole near the ball court.
- The waters were too meek to create the blowhole effect that day.
- Blue whales have twin blowholes shielded by a large splashguard.
- Mysticetes have two blowholes, whereas Odontocetes contain only one.
- Porpoises, like other odontocetes, possess only one blowhole.
- Often the blowholes and dorsal fin are visible at the same time.
- Kiama Blowhole is just a few metres beyond the coastline.
- Heat output from the Karapiti Blowhole followed a similar pattern.
- At the south end is a short bush walk to a blowhole.
- Tess finds the treasure in a cave beneath the blowhole.
- The first dead dolphin was found, its blowhole clogged by oil.
- The neck is visibly constricted and the blowhole is a longitudinal slit.
- _A blowhole is a whale's nostril.
- Has two nostril openings ( blowholes ) instead of one like toothed whales.
- Water sprays skyward from the whale's blowhole.
blowhole sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for blowhole? blowhole English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.