blustering sentence in Hindi
- Then he gave the scene a lighter, gleefully blustering reading.
- Also, he's more than just a blustering tyrant.
- Tudjman is blustering about taking that back by force, too.
- But perhaps he dismissed them as blustering from an involved party.
- Tom is a blustering egomaniac, a parody of the devoted artist.
- Do not deal through Serbia's blustering ally.
- Unless the league is willing to duck Toronto, Peter Puck is just blustering.
- And accompanying his blustering swings with strings, Muster delivers the fortissimo sound himself.
- Describing the Bush administration's foreign policy as " blustering,"
- "He was blustering and in his own words ` talking trash "'
- Normally committed people cower beneath his blustering.
- They see the increased activity as nothing more than the blustering of a federal agency.
- The first set has been a breeze for blustering Venus Williams, 6-2.
- Why bother forcing the issue with the tiny, mountainous republic and its blustering dictator?
- But his defence descended into blustering, and the jury returned a verdict of guilty.
- A reputation for bullying and blustering?
- But for all his blustering, Spong is neither a true liberal nor a true theologian.
- The wind's not blustering . . . so the scoring is there ."
- Right now my friends tell me he's blustering, threatening, being a big man.
- The portrayal of Ahern as blustering and inarticulate but infinitely shrewd set the tone for the future.
blustering sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for blustering? blustering English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.