cantilever bridge sentence in Hindi
- The "'Outerbridge Crossing "'is a cantilever bridge which spans the Arthur Kill.
- In June 1934 Bradfield's recommendation of a steel cantilever bridge was approved.
- It was replaced by the current steel cantilever bridge in 1963.
- Both of the Bi-State Vietnam Gold Star Bridges are cantilever bridges.
- The eastern span, to be replaced, is a lower, less dramatic cantilever bridge.
- Cantilever bridges need not connect rigidly mid-span, as the cantilever arms are self-supporting.
- The Commodore Barry Bridge is an example of this type of cantilever bridge.
- The cantilever bridge design was used, and construction proceeded for over two years.
- The proposed design used cantilever bridge structure to minimize disruption of the railroad.
- Is Little Belt Bridge ( 1935 ) a Cantilever bridge?
- It is a multi-span balanced cantilever bridge with a post-tensioned concrete box girder structure.
- This cantilever bridge served until 1962, when it was replaced with the current bridge.
- It is still the longest cantilever bridge in the world.
- The bridge is a steel cantilever bridge which is a type of continuous truss bridge.
- It crossed a rusty cantilever bridge and plunged into a region of wind-distorted apple orchards.
- The "'Henningsv�r Bridges "'( ) are two box girder cantilever bridges made of prestressed concrete.
- High Bridge was opened in 1876 and was the first cantilever bridge in North America.
- At the time it was the longest and highest cantilever bridge in the United States.
- Bhutanese cantilever bridges are aggregations of massive, interlocking wooden structures that form a single bridge.
- "' Connel Bridge "'is a cantilever bridge that spans Loch Etive at Connel in Scotland.
cantilever bridge sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cantilever bridge? cantilever bridge English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.