cantle sentence in Hindi
- A lightweight saddle with a high horn and cantle is ideal.
- The cantle may contain intricate filigree or etchings of Celtic knots.
- The government subsequently commissioned the Cantle report which made 67 recommendations.
- Pewter or silver cantle is also carved on the sporran.
- Sometimes, the pattern thistle decorated cantle and tassel tops.
- It also has a flat pommel and cantle so nothing interferes with the rider.
- Cantle said responsibility lay with all sectors of Britain to build a more cohesive society.
- The first officer was 27-year-old Andrew Cantle from Sunderland, England.
- It was probably influenced by cantel, cantle, a small piece, a corner piece.
- The saddle horn and cantle projected through holes which were specially cut to size in the mochila.
- All English saddles are measured from the nailhead below the pommel to the center of the cantle.
- One such decision was the pairing of Lopez and Cantle to crew flight 7100 on 10 February.
- The Cantle Report was supported by three local reviews of the three towns most affected by the riots.
- The idea of a simplistic link between disadvantage and prejudice and discrimination is also contested by Cantle ( 2012 ).
- Exercise saddles are usually larger and heavier, with a more prominent pommel and cantle to provide more security to the rider.
- It has a high pommel and cantle, and is placed upon a felt saddlecloth to protect the horse's back.
- During the 18th century, most riders in Europe used high-pommel and cantle saddles, with a wooden frame for classical dressage.
- Before the fall, Brighton fired a second shot which passed through the cantle of the saddle and grazed Ike's right leg.
- The high-cantle, high-pommel design of earlier saddles became a hindrance, unsafe and uncomfortable for riders as they jumped.
- The top of the cantle may have a set stone, jewel, or emblems such as Saint Andrew, a thistle, Masonic symbols.
cantle sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cantle? cantle English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.