canting arms sentence in Hindi
- In European heraldry, this technique is called canting arms.
- In heraldry, this is known as a canting arms.
- The presence of the harp makes these Canting arms.
- This is a pun on the surname; an example of canting arms.
- These are canting arms and they are rooted in the village s history.
- This is called canting arms in heraldic terminology.
- European heraldry contains the technique of canting arms, which can be considered punning.
- These are canting arms, referring as they do to the municipality s name.
- The canting arms have been used since 1583, but the colours changed several times.
- As such, the coat could be said to fall into the category of canting arms.
- It is far more likely to be Canting arms that are a pun based on Lorraine / Erne.
- The name Skanke might mean " a leg " and the arms thus being canting arms.
- Alternatively maunches can occur as canting arms, such as in the arms of the Mohun and Mansel families.
- However, only the marriage of Brandis ( canting arms : a " brand " ) and the Landgraviate of Klettgau.
- In heraldry, canting arms are a visual or pictorial play on a surname, and were and still are a popular practice.
- Bears appear in the canting arms of two cities, Bern and Berlin, both of whose names include the word " bear ".
- These canting arms appear to have initially been usurped from the Van Uye family of Zeeland, to whom the Uys family are not related.
- It is used in the canting arms for the German family " von Grape ", Grapengie�er and Grappendorf, and Groppe von Gudenberg.
- Rebuses are used extensively as a form of heraldic expression as a hint to the name of the bearer; they are not synonymous with canting arms.
- The symbols of the wolf and the castle reflect the city's name ( canting arm ) and do not have a historical, directly conveyed reference.
- More Sentences: 1 2
canting arms sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for canting arms? canting arms English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.