castellated nut sentence in Hindi
- A common application of this is when used to secure a castellated nut.
- The nuts are usually set with removable locking compound, or if the dome is portable, have a castellated nut with a cotter pin.
- That is, someone botches the assembly of the wheel bearing, its castellated nut, the cotter pin, or what-have-you and the bearing falls apart on the road.
- The rear wheel carried a brake disc to the inside and a chain sprocket to the outside of a single-sided swingarm ( originally patented by ELF of France ), and attached with a single castellated nut and cotter pin.
- Farmers used the soft wire for temporary repairs of almost everything you could think of on the farm, from fences, old leather horse harnesses, head stalls and bridles, to pins to keep castellated nuts in place on the tractor.
- In applications where vibration or rotation may work a nut loose, various locking mechanisms may be employed : lock washers, jam nuts, specialist adhesive thread-locking fluid such as Loctite, safety pins ( split pins ) or lockwire in conjunction with castellated nuts, nylon inserts ( Nyloc nut ), or slightly oval-shaped threads.
castellated nut sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for castellated nut? castellated nut English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.