castellated sentence in Hindi
- The castellated rocks climb above the river with long talus slopes.
- At the top is a castellated parapet with crocketed corner finials.
- That house was in turn castellated gatehouse in the Hudson Highlands.
- The springs were discovered by castellated appearance of the surrounding mountains.
- The castellated building at Easton Lane is the Drill Hall of 1868.
- The original church had a leaded roof with castellated wall.
- The bulk of the castellated structure was then demolished by Parliamentarian troops.
- The eastern pavilion has a three-story castellated bay.
- The castellated bell tower was damaged in the 1968 cwt.
- This is castellated with crocketted pinnacles and a central cross.
- Additions were made in the late 18th century in a castellated style.
- A castellated parapet runs between projecting gables at each end.
- The octagonal castellated font is thought to be from the 15th century.
- The castellated tower permits excellent views of the coastline, town and river.
- A common application of this is when used to secure a castellated nut.
- In about 1699 the property was enlarged into a three storey castellated house.
- The annex is also an example of Castellated architecture.
- He had it remodelled in a castellated Gothic style.
- Beginning in 1818, it was redesigned in a castellated niches containing statues.
- Byng Hall is a castellated 16th century manor house.
castellated sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for castellated? castellated English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.