charcoal grey sentence in Hindi
- The juveniles are quite different, with charcoal grey upperparts and chestnut brown lowerparts.
- Some colors are unique to 2006 : silver and charcoal grey.
- Males develop a charcoal grey colouration and are highly hydroids and polychaete worms.
- The yellow and charcoal grey have become standard BWBF set colours.
- Fox's Chip Caray wore a charcoal grey suit to accent his brown pancake makeup.
- The head in older females has a charcoal grey cap.
- Some have been refurbished by TasRail receiving its new charcoal grey and yellow livery.
- The forewings are charcoal grey with pale yellowish lines.
- He wears a light blue shirt with an open collar and a charcoal grey jacket.
- Healthy Haibane wings are charcoal grey rather than white, and are too small to be functional.
- The ground colour of the forewings is a mixture of charcoal grey and silvery white scales.
- Andreotti, in a charcoal grey suit, said in the courthouse coffee bar before going into the courtroom.
- The ground colour of the forewings is silvery white with a fine suffusion of charcoal grey scales.
- The colors used were charcoal grey, a blue-grey and white to create a palette with glacial coloring.
- In interior design, cool metallic colors including silver, gold, metallic blue, charcoal grey, and platinum tended to predominate.
- The correct half galla, consists of the Herlovianerslips on the blue school shirt, charcoal grey pants and school blazer.
- Others are very dark, black, or charcoal grey with dark faces and white only on the feet and tail tip.
- Rakka reacts to Kuu's unexpected departure by becoming deeply depressed, and her charcoal grey wing feathers begin to turn black.
- The new canvas is currently available in a black-charcoal grey-dove grey-white colour palette, and will shortly be available in other shades.
- Stock rake machines with a stripped down look, often with flat or primer paints in charcoal grey, flat black, olive drab or brown.
- More Sentences: 1 2
charcoal grey sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for charcoal grey? charcoal grey English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.