commiserating sentence in Hindi
- The Clintons commiserated over lunch with the Blairs the next day.
- We should've called each other to commiserate ."
- "Summer drives me nuts, " he commiserated.
- Christopher spent part of Wednesday morning commiserating with State Department staff.
- They celebrate when the customers win and commiserate when they lose.
- As he works, a neighbor woman walks over to commiserate.
- Florida neighbors Mark O'Meara and Tiger Woods can commiserate.
- We commiserated, and he told me not to lose heart,
- I commiserate with my students struggling with Noah's story.
- If Hamilton were alive today, he might commiserate with Clinton.
- Brian Tobin, president of the International Tennis Federation, commiserated.
- "Too many washings, " her neighbor commiserated.
- I will celebrate your special occasions and commiserate with your troubles.
- Both now stationed at Pearl Harbor, Danny and Evelyn commiserate.
- Jaguar boss Niki Lauda commiserated with the English contingent at Nuerburgring.
- Dru and Neil commiserated, and ended up falling in love.
- He commiserates with the leather-lunged, short-fused Green.
- And, yes, he even commiserates with the players.
- Besides commiserating, patience seems to be the best remedy for fatigue.
- I married them, buried them, commiserated with them.
commiserating sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for commiserating? commiserating English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.