commiseration sentence in Hindi
- But if anything, the rally was more for commiseration than confrontation.
- His every pout is a plea with us for commiseration.
- Going through home construction or remodeling hell and need commiseration?
- As it is, commiseration is often coupled with anger.
- In the film Patricia Hearst drops in for some commiseration.
- And to look for a little commiseration himself, perhaps.
- In that spirit, here are stories of commiseration for people left behind.
- Commiseration and minutes of silence abound, like rhetoric.
- So WillE, it's you, with due commiserations to Tintin.
- For women who have had abortions, the pope offers commiseration and hope for redemption.
- But the celebration had become a commiseration.
- Weep in commiseration there ( whack ).
- Meanwhile from France coach Lemerre, there was commiseration for his side's fans.
- In that way, whether it's in joy or commiseration, people are united.
- And while Super Bowl champions hardly elicit much commiseration, the process has come under question.
- But group commiseration, with people experiencing the same situation, can be a tremendous help.
- In spite of his mother's commiseration, Thomas still feels as if he behaved badly.
- The shops along narrow and winding High Street were either closed or open more for commiseration than commerce.
- Girlfriends nodded in commiseration : " Oops ! poor you, you're drunk ."
- "I have to offer my congratulations and commiserations to Sam Torrance, " said Montgomerie.
commiseration sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for commiseration? commiseration English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.