coquet sentence in Hindi
- Warkworth Castle is built in a loop of the Coquet.
- Three times a week this service extends up the Coquet Valley to Alwinton.
- There are two bridges crossing the River Coquet.
- Renwick was a large landowner and worked to conserve the Coquet Valley near his home.
- However, the jig'Coquet Lights'is widely believed to be by him.
- Coquet Lighthouse was built by Trinity House in 1841 at a cost of ?, 268.
- Midfielders : Sonia Bompastor, Amelie Coquet, Virginie Dessalle, Severine Lecoufle, Sandrine Soubeyrand, Elodie Woock
- In the 15th and 16th centuries the Coquet Valley was a pillaging ground for bands of Battle of Preston.
- One of the murals he did in a private home was that of Benito Coquet, a public official.
- The wall was built on shallow medieval foundations on alluvial sand and clay close to the tidal River Coquet.
- About two miles further south is Shillmoor, where the Usway Burn meets its confluence with the River Coquet.
- Hexham covered County Durham and the southern part of Northumberland up to the River Coquet and eastwards into the Pennines.
- A dam was constructed on the River Coquet in 1776, causing problems for the river's salmon population.
- On 24 December 1587 he was appointed ( with Patrick Bellenden of Evie ) Clerk of the Coquet of Edinburgh.
- William's commission also included a survey of the border fortresses east to Harbottle Castle and the river Coquet.
- The nearby Coquet Island is home to many varieties of nesting sea birds, including puffins and the rare Roseate tern.
- There are several other pillboxes on the Coquet, although these were probably not built as part of the Stop Line.
- In 1947, she was sold to Coquet Shipping Co, Newcastle upon Tyne and renamed " Coquetside ".
- It is situated immediately to the north of the village of Warkworth on the A1068, separated from Warkworth by the river Coquet.
- The school was formed in 2011 from the merger of Amble Middle School, Druridge Bay Community Middle School and Coquet High School.
coquet sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for coquet? coquet English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.