coquette sentence in Hindi
- There he encounters an alluring Coquette and an apparently spellbound Sleepwalker.
- She is an incorrigible coquette and has a relish for flirtation.
- He died in Marnes-la-Coquette, near Paris.
- The series marks Coquette's first foray into game shows.
- This time the girls are coquettes and Spanky winds up in drag.
- Among the titles : " The Coquette,"
- The colours permeate the senses with coquette interplay, and mesmeric effect.
- Love me or hate me, the coquette says.
- After the Schmitz Sisters disbanded, she and a sister formed the Coquettes.
- Coquette, 1927, director, co-author.
- He made his stage debut in London in the 1929 " Coquette ".
- Coquette believes he has left for America without her.
- Other offspring included Brown Betty, Coquette and Soreheels.
- Women populate these famous images as heroines, victims and empty-headed coquettes.
- The male tufted coquette is a striking bird.
- It is only after her marriage to Tom that Coquette finally learns the truth.
- Spears was more vampire slayer than coquette.
- Her close friend Jennifer Aniston is Coco's ongoing business relationship in Coquette Productions.
- She captured the schooner " Coquette " loaded with cotton on 26 January.
- Winslet makes a maddening Sue, a coquette who doesn't seem interested in sex.
coquette sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for coquette? coquette English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.