daidzein sentence in Hindi
- It is an intestinal bacterial metabolite of the soy phytoestrogen daidzein.
- It is rich in bioactive isoflavones such as genistein, daidzein, formononetin and pseudobaptigenin.
- Soybeans contain the isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, which are phytoestrogen compounds and numerous other conditions.
- Daidzein transactivates all three PPAR isoforms, ?, ?, and ? and influences target cells.
- Soybeans contain isoflavones called genistein and daidzein, which are one source of phytoestrogens in the human diet.
- The beans contain significant amounts of phytic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, and the isoflavones genistein and daidzein.
- Soybeans are the most common source of isoflavones in human food; the major isoflavones in soybean are genistein and daidzein.
- Scientists have studied some of the activities of daidzein in their laboratories, working with cells or with animals such as mice.
- The magic of soy comes from substances called isoflavones ( genistein and daidzein ) that link up with cells much like estrogen does.
- Soy phytoestrogens ( isoflavones : genistein and daidzein ) adsorbed onto the soy protein were suggested as the agent reducing serum cholesterol levels.
- Kudzu contains a small number of useful isoflavones called daidzin, daidzein and puerarin, which may have a positive effect on headaches.
- Soy phytoestrogens ( isoflavones : genistein and daidzein ) absorbed onto the soy protein were suggested as the agent reducing serum cholesterol levels.
- The isoflavone phytoestrogens genistein and daidzein are non-selective ERR agonists, while XCT790 has been identified as a potent and selective inverse agonist of ERR?.
- The isoflavones daidzein, retusin, genistein and formononetin and the pterocarpans maackiain and medicarpin can be found in " M . amurensis " cell cultures.
- Low levels of genistein and daidzein, the phytoestrogens in soybeans, showed the potential to stimulate tumors, while protective effects were found at larger concentrations of the same phytoestrogen.
- Isoflavones, particularly genistein and daidzein, are phytoestrogens ( plant chemicals that have estrogen-like hormonal effects on the body ) that occur naturally in soybeans and foods made from them.
- "' Equol "'( 4', 7-isoflavandiol ) is an isoflavandiol metabolized from daidzein, a type of isoflavone, by bacterial flora in the intestines.
- Similarly, another intermediate naringenin chalcone is converted to the isoflavone daidzein by sequential action of three legume-specific enzymes : chalcone reductase, type II chalcone isomerase, and isoflavone synthase.
- Soybeans and processed soy foods are among the richest foods in total phytoestrogens ( wet basis per 100 g ), which are present primarily in the form of the isoflavones daidzein and genistein.
- Daidzein has no classification in the United States, where it is not considered to be generally recognized as safe ( GRAS ), and has not been approved as a drug for any indication.
- More Sentences: 1 2
daidzein sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for daidzein? daidzein English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.