dahomey sentence in Hindi
- Anyone know where I can find what used to be Dahomey?
- The Dahomey kingship exists as a ceremonial role to this day.
- On 11 July 1960 France agreed to Dahomey becoming fully independent.
- After Dahomey achieved independence, Zinsou became the ambassador to France.
- The people of Dahomey were outraged at Bokhiri's release.
- Santer�a, a Vud? which is derived from Dahomey mythology.
- He was Lieutenant-Governor of Dahomey from 1938 to 1940.
- The university was founded in 1970 as the Universit?du Dahomey.
- Les ?Somba ?du Dahomey septentrional ", ed.
- Relief flights landed at Coutonou, Dahomey ( now Benin ).
- The Dahomey Kingdom was known for its culture and traditions.
- The Dahomey army favored imported European weapons as opposed to traditional weapons.
- Suzanne Blier identifies two unique aspects of art in Dahomey : 1.
- However, they became more vocal in trying to take over Dahomey.
- He was born to Somba parents in the Gaba District of Dahomey.
- He was also designated Vice Prime Minister of Dahomey under Hubert Maga.
- Unusual formations included corps of female warriors-the Amazons of Dahomey.
- In Dahomey captures much of the perspective of early 20th century Broadway.
- However, Dahomey finally succumbed to the forces of the French Army.
- When Dahomey conquered Allada and Whydah the practice was banned.
dahomey sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dahomey? dahomey English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.