damp air sentence in Hindi
- Gusts of cool, damp air made club selection difficult in the morning.
- From May to July damp air blows landward bringing a cold foggy drizzle.
- Clouds will increase in northern Washington as onshore winds draw damp air inland.
- Open windows for cross-ventilation to get that damp air moving out.
- Fungi spread by the action of cold damp air currents.
- The damp air is fragrant with the camphor-like scent of quintillions of crushed leaves.
- Most fogs form when damp air is cooled to saturation.
- The wrestling room was hot and the damp air smelled like 4, 000 old sweat socks.
- As the damp air is lifted and chilled, locally heavy snow will occur in the Cascades.
- Otherwise, the interior Southeast will have periods of rain and drizzle in the mild, damp air.
- It slowly turns to mirabilite in damp air.
- Even with a pigeon-gray mist hugging the damp air, there was a current of excitement and anticipation.
- Soft voices in the cold, damp air.
- A lone figure scurries through the thick, damp air that blurs the cityscape and obscures the horizon.
- The damp air made consistent play difficult.
- As the damp air ascends the sloping terrain, heavy snow is likely in the Big Horn mountains.
- As the eastward-bound damp air ascends the Cascades, heavy snow will fall near and above pass level.
- Exhaust fans are effective in pulling out the damp air, but they could cause backdrafting in some homes.
- A cool, damp air current from the North Atlantic will keep much of New England near 70 degrees.
- When temperatures drop below freezing in September and October, the damp air also causes accumulations of hoar frost.
damp air sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damp air? damp air English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.