damoiselle sentence in Hindi
- Picasso's " Damoiselles d'Avignon " 5.
- Frances has been raised in France, and speaks broken English; she is the " damoiselle " of the title.
- The seigneurie of the Lys fell to their third son, Henri de Marcq, married to the damoiselle Louise de Boullan.
- Brome includes views of this phenomenon in his plays " The Sparagus Garden " and " The Damoiselle ".
- Very little is known of Margaret, even her maiden name is lost-contemporary records refer to her mainly as " Damoiselle Marguierite ".
- Brome sets some scenes in " The Damoiselle " in the " Temple Walks " of the Middle Temple, one of the Inns of Court.
- Debussy confided to the critic and composer Gustave Samazeuilh that he was influenced by " La Sulamite " when writing " La damoiselle �lue ".
- The subject of usury is crucial to Brome's " The Damoiselle ", and links the play to a group of anti-usury plays that appeared in the 1630s.
- On October 15 Debussy conducted the " Ib�ria " section from his orchestral triptych " Images pour orchestre ", and a week later he conducted his cantata " La damoiselle �lue ".
- A fruitful professional association with Arturo Toscanini began in 1936, when Bampton sang in Debussy's " La damoiselle �lue " with the NYP, and included several broadcasts with the conductor and his NBC Symphony Orchestra.
- After a few sentences on the painting presented, " Les Damoiselles d'Avignon, " the rest of his career is finished off with : " Throughout his long life, Picasso constantly challenged accepted ways of seeing.
- "Jean de Forcade, Seigneur de Biaix ", assisted at the marriage by notarized Pau, between " Pierre de Bordes, Seigneur de Rontignon ", and Damoiselle " Marie de Bel�a " on 11 December 1661.
- Concert works in her repertoire included " Sh�h�razade " by Ravel, " Le martyre de Saint S�bastien " and " La damoiselle �lue " by Debussy, songs by Milhaud and Debussy, and " ?la musique " by Chabrier ( which she also recorded ).
- The orchestra also will perform Debussy's " La damoiselle elue, " featuring soprano Joan Rodgers and mezzo-soprano Monica Groop; and Stravinsky's " Oedipus Rex, " with narration by actor Maximilian Schell, and vocal performers Groop, tenor Jorma Silvasti as Oedipus, bass-baritone Willard White as Creon, bass Kenneth Cox as Tiresias and tenor Robert Lee as the Shepherd, with the men of the Los Angles Master Chorale.
- On 4 June 1389, in a judgment concerning a lawsuit filed against her by the archbishop of Sens and Fran�ois Chanteprime, councillors of the king, Christine was styled " damoiselle " and widow of " Estienne du Castel . " Note that in letters he signed as secretary of the king in 1381 and 1382 the signature of Etienne was " Ste de Castel . " The abbreviation of his first name could be read both as a phonetic abbreviation of Estienne and as the first letters of his name in Latin : Stephanus.
- The queen of France is confirmed to have had a separate household in the late 12th-century, and an ordinance from 1286 notes that the queen of France, queen Joan I of Navarre, had a group of five ladies ( " Dames " ) and maids-in-waiting ( " Damoiselles " ) : in the 1480s, French ladies-in-waiting were divided in to " Femmes mari�es " ( married ladies-in-waiting ) and " Filles d honneur " ( maid of honour ).
- Debussy finally composed four pieces that were sent to the Academy : the symphonic ode " Zuleima " ( based on a text by Heinrich Heine ); the orchestral piece " Printemps "; the cantata " La damoiselle �lue " ( 1887 1888 ) ( which was criticized by the Academy as " bizarre ", although it was the first piece in which the stylistic features of his later style began to emerge ); and the " Fantaisie " for piano and orchestra, which was heavily based on C�sar Franck's music and therefore eventually withdrawn by Debussy.
damoiselle sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damoiselle? damoiselle English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.