darnings sentence in Hindi
- Invisible darning is appropriate for extremely expensive fabrics and items of apparel.
- She frowned, her brows knit like darning needles.
- Listen young lady, have you ever seen a young man darning socks?
- Burt said the sock-darning event could pose the stiffest challenge for some.
- Nevertheless, the procedure could still be likened to darning socks on a wiggling foot.
- By and large, however, the practice of darning has fallen by the wayside.
- There are many varieties of fine darning.
- To be sure, there is a lot of actual sock darning that goes on here.
- The mold for making rubber balloons looks like a darning device but is much more complicated.
- Then embroidery threads are woven in patterns into that net using needle weaving or needle darning.
- Invisible darning is the epitome of this attempt at restoring the fabric to its original integrity.
- Missy, have you ever heard of a woman conducting an orchestra or a man darning socks?
- This is a fast way to darn, but it cannot match the effects of fine darning.
- Remember darning eggs, a wooden dealie you put in a sock and actually stitched up a hole?
- "' Buratto "'is an Italian needle lace made by darning on a net.
- All were from poor homes, and were trained in sewing, mending, darning, and knitting.
- The association leases The Ramsden Hall on Darning Lane from the church at the cost of ?000 a year.
- Jeeves advises against this plan, but Bertie insists on Jeeves acquiring a stick with a darning needle attached.
- Once Godber says he is darning Fletcher's socks, Fletcher lends Godber some boot polish after all.
- Eventually the ultimate in visual darning aids _ illuminated darners, both battery-and electric-powered _ were developed.
darnings sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for darnings? darnings English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.