darns sentence in Hindi
- It was too exciting, too rattling, too darn tingling.
- Nobody wants that darn bulb to go out on their watch,
- But the Patriots have put together a darn, good team.
- "It darn sure wasn't me ."
- "There's a darn good chance,"
- He went to the prom with whomever he darn well pleased.
- Let me suggest that the man is just too darn young.
- Darn it, and I just had it dry-cleaned.
- Pretty darn funny, thanks to great chemistry between the guys.
- She was a darn good wife after all, she decides.
- Our guys work too darn hard to be robbed like this.
- Let's get this darn thing done . "'
- One thing I darn sure do is signal when changing lanes.
- Our secret weapons are the best darn kids in the world.
- Frankly, some of you don't give a darn.
- I was so darn weak, all these broken spots hurt.
- It is many things, including a darn good adventure story.
- "It's still pretty darn good,"
- 3 . tie, Westin and Hyatt : Pretty darn good.
- Consumers in Massachusetts are still in a pretty darn good mood.
darns sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for darns? darns English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.