earmarked sentence in Hindi
- None of any earmarked money goes for administration or other purposes.
- About 20 percent of his income is earmarked for tax shelters.
- He earmarked this one for a friend on the transit force.
- The deleted money would be earmarked for that, he said.
- Besides, the Rangers have earmarked him as a potential starter.
- Congressional Democrats want about $ 2 billion earmarked for such programs.
- An overzealous party official has been earmarked to take the fall.
- As many as 50 of the seats earmarked may be winnable.
- Ten of those planes are earmarked for the Fort Worth operation.
- A similar commission earmarked 97 bases for closure starting in 1988.
- Almost $ 11 million is earmarked for employee salaries and bonuses.
- "Ally McBeal " is earmarked for Monday nights.
- Some of that is earmarked to save Cumberland Island from development.
- A more modest amount was earmarked for drug testing and treatment.
- Sixty-five percent of his earnings were earmarked for creditors.
- He earmarked two-thirds of new antidrug funding to treatment.
- The association has earmarked more than $ 2 million for promotion.
- The Calder is the first piece earmarked for the sculpture park.
- Most donations made to the university are earmarked for specific purposes.
- That money is earmarked for future renovations or a new stadium.
earmarked sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for earmarked? earmarked English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.