earmarking sentence in Hindi
- People have been earmarking that game since before the season started,
- The parties are barred from specifically earmarking soft money for candidates.
- University leaders whose institutions benefit from earmarking were muted in their criticism.
- Critics of academic earmarking say the practice distorts good science.
- -Earmarking federal revenues from oil and gas leases for environmental protection.
- The state agreed, earmarking an additional 978, 164.
- But sometimes, earmarking may be the only option, administrators say.
- Earmarking this golden lettered milestone, Deepika started various kinds of celebrations.
- Earmarking enables people to select buildings they are interested in.
- The Senate Commerce Committee approved the idea of earmarking the money for Amtrak.
- Earmarking accounts for only 3 percent of that total.
- He also has proposed earmarking more surplus money for shoring up Social Security.
- His plan also calls for earmarking the Social Security surplus for debt reduction.
- "There's no earmarking,"
- The program started by earmarking the importation of certain goods to pribumi businesses.
- Whom did Roach think the poet was earmarking?
- Georgia began earmarking lottery money for pre-programs for all children in 1995.
- They also improved it along the way, earmarking more money for coastal restoration.
- Commonly, nations donate money to help Afghan refugees, earmarking it for food.
- Magers began to squirrel away her tip money, earmarking it for tournament expenses.
earmarking sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for earmarking? earmarking English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.