earthed sentence in Hindi
- The earthed consumer plug has several claimants to its invention.
- Certain computers will also pose electrical hazards when not properly earthed / grounded.
- Such installs are called EEBAD ( Earthed Equipotential Bonding and Automatic Disconnection ).
- He was issued a US patent for an earthed socket and plug in 1928.
- He was electrocuted by his guitar owing to faulty or incorrectly earthed electrical equipment.
- The resistors are large enough to prevent large currents flowing through the earthed infrastructure.
- With Choice 1, any and all exposed meatl work must be electrically earthed.
- The roof overhung the structure 4 ft all around and had earthed lightning conductors.
- That can be easily fixed by installing earthed aluminium foil or sheet inside the cabinet.
- Other earthed sockets that are widely used in the US today are operable with unearthed plugs.
- Since the early 1990s earthed sockets have been required in all new electric installations in Denmark.
- This used a special cage aerial, mounted on a 308-metre high earthed mast.
- A voltage-sensing ELCB does not sense fault currents from live to any other Earthed body.
- They are usually ruggedly packaged, often in metal cases that can be easily grounded / earthed.
- earthed by a new generation, twisted to fit a new sensibility : Dare we go home again?
- The earthing conductor is uninsulated since it is not intended to have any voltage difference to surrounding earthed articles.
- Since 2005, new Japanese homes are required to have 3-pin earthed outlets for connecting domestic appliances.
- It then will not be possible to get a shock by touching two'earthed'objects at once.
- The 1911 General Electric Company Ltd . ( GEC ) Catalogue included several earthed sockets intended for industrial use.
- The assigned class depends on whether or not the device is earthed, and the degree of insulation it incorporates.
earthed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for earthed? earthed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.