emmenagogue sentence in Hindi
- It was first documented as an emmenagogue in St . Hildegard of Bingen's " De simplicis medicinae ".
- Of the newer additions, motherwort is a nervine, emmenagogue, anti-spasmodic, hepatic, cardiac tonic, and hypotensive.
- Various folk remedies for neem include use as an anthelmintic, antifeedant, antiseptic, diuretic, emmenagogue, contraceptive, febrifuge, parasiticide, pediculocide and insecticide.
- The resin has been used in the treatment of spasms, and, before that, as an emmenagogue, in the treatment of asthma, chronic visceral infections, hysteria and hypochondria.
- Emmenagogues, used to stimulate menstrual bleeding and as abortifacients, such as tansy, pennyroyal, senna, cottonseed, cedar berries, juniper, ginger, turpentine, asafetida, and camphor were known to and used by granny midwives.
- "' Fuke Tongjing Wan "'( ) is a vermillion waxed pill with yellowish-brown core used in Traditional Chinese medicine to " remove blood stasis and emmenagogue, to alleviate mental depression, and to relieve pain ".
- Local traditional medicinal uses include as an emmenagogue, abortifacient and also in the treatment of rheumatism and malaria . " P . barteri " is native to Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, and the Central African Republic.
- Arabs of the Levant traditionally use roasted tubers, while they are still hot, or hot ashes from burned tubers, to treat wounds, bruises, carbuncles, etc . Western and Islamic herbalists including Dioscorides, Galen, Charles Alston have described medical uses as stomachic, emmenagogue, and deobstruent, and in emollient plasters.
emmenagogue sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for emmenagogue? emmenagogue English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.