enameled brick sentence in Hindi
- The dining room walls rise to a vaulted ceiling; both are covered in white enameled brick.
- I have completed its magnificence with silver, gold, other metals, stone, enameled bricks, fir and pine.
- The circular, green-enameled brick minaret rises above the southern pier of the portal, carried on a circular stone base of black and white stone.
- The Alexandria depot had mosaic tile floors, birch woodwork, enameled brick wainscoting, and comfortable furniture, and it was located conveniently next to a nearby park.
- ;El Dorado Hotel : 416 S . Spring Street Originally known as the "'Hotel Stowell "', the 12-story hotel was built in 1913 and designed by Frederick Noonan with a highly stylized and brightly colored facade, enameled brick and terra cotta.
- By 1912, AT & SF announced plans to build a new union depot in Galveston that would also house the offices of GC & SF . Their plans were for an eight-story fireproof building made of steel-reinforced concrete and faced with white enameled brick.
- The bottlers claimed it had " special medicinal properties . " When Dr . George Hopkins of Brooklyn ran the Colonial Springs bottling works, " A bottling house was built and the springs were welled in with enameled brick and covered with glass tops ."
enameled brick sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enameled brick? enameled brick English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.