enamelled sentence in Hindi
- The badge is suspended by an enamelled laurel and oak wreath.
- The angels are enamelled in 24-carat gold dust.
- Rank was indicated on a small enamelled brooch worn near the neck.
- Intricate coloured enamelled cufflinks in every conceivable geometric pattern were especially popular.
- One variety of method was introduced in his enamelled work.
- Officers'shako plates were gilt and had enamelled centres.
- The altar front, featuring Our Lady, is enamelled.
- The central star on its obverse was enamelled in red.
- Large stones were frequently set in box-bezels on enamelled rings.
- Schmieding was the first German company offering enamelled heavy-duty fittings.
- The second quarter, enamelled purple to signify the dawn of history Mocorito.
- He may also have learned of manufacture of European tin-enamelled pottery.
- The basic insignia of the Order is a white-enamelled Maltese cross.
- An alternative to casting and painting was vitreous enamelled sheet iron or steel.
- enamelled terracotta bust at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Crummles of Poole, Dorset began producing small enamelled boxes beginning in 1975.
- Most background areas to the enamelled scenes were decorated in the same way.
- On the enamelled badges about 5 to 6 decorations are known in Denmark.
- The Crusades allowed for the European discovery of Islamic gilded and enamelled vessels.
- The columellar margin is tubercled above, then regularly concave and conspicuously enamelled.
enamelled sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enamelled? enamelled English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.