foggy sentence in Hindi
- They like warm, sunny days and cool, foggy nights.
- Foggy Bottom is a good place to plumb for vogue words.
- _Avoid driving in the dark or when it is foggy.
- Weekend mornings, even foggy ones, it's packed.
- He is still dizzy, and he is kind of foggy.
- Another foggy issue is Sanders'obligation to the baseball Reds.
- It's even worse when it rains or gets foggy.
- He likes foggy and rainy days and bare trees in winter.
- It's a drizzly, foggy day in the Adirondacks.
- I have only a foggy remembrance of the birth and death.
- In the foggy mist before dawn, a train whistle blows.
- On foggy spring days the spores may travel a quarter mile.
- After that, it seems like it gets kind of foggy.
- It crashed in foggy weather and killed all 10 people aboard.
- A Jetstream 31 crashed in icy, foggy weather in Hibbing.
- He said foggy conditions often occur in December in northern India.
- "It's dark, it's foggy.
- Country Instrumental Performance : " Foggy Mountain Breakdown,"
- I felt scared, kind of terrified, kind of foggy,
- Plimpton turns his head away, his clear voice turns foggy.
foggy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for foggy? foggy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.