front bench sentence in Hindi
- He retained the same brief in a 1975 front bench reshuffle.
- In 1969 he became a member of the Opposition front bench.
- This arrangement provided five belt buckles in the front bench seat.
- With its optional front bench seat, there is room for six.
- The SE also offers a front bench for six-passenger seating.
- Both were taken as attacks on the Conservative front bench.
- In 1971 the front bench seat was replaced with two individual seats.
- Syms served on opposition front bench from 1998 to 2007.
- In 2000, he was appointed to the Labour Party front bench.
- Confort trim offered reclining front seats in place of the front bench.
- In 2010 she became Opposition Front Bench spokesperson on Wales and Equalities.
- It could seat only five, or six with a front bench seat.
- But party leader Margaret Thatcher refused to move him onto the front benches.
- Brash immediately joined National's front bench as its spokesman on finance.
- A front bench was standard on LS wagons, with bucket seats optional.
- He joined the Fianna F�il front bench in 1974 as spokesperson on Fisheries.
- In 1984 he joined the front bench of the party as Chief Whip.
- Coveney was re-appointed to the front bench as spokesperson on Transport.
- As of 2015, only some pickup trucks retain the front bench seat.
- He was then elected to the Opposition front bench.
front bench sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for front bench? front bench English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.