gadflies sentence in Hindi
- There is a constituency here for an anti-establishment gadfly.
- "I'm a natural intellectual gadfly ."
- Gomez has been a gadfly of Guerrero governors for 20 years.
- Or Charlie Hennessy, an eccentric gadfly, on the mayor:
- Such ventures and his gadfly views frequently troubled administrators and colleagues.
- Bill Galvin just showed how one gadfly can make a difference.
- Gadflies get around, and no one circulates like Stanley Fish.
- The gadfly did his job right from the start Wednesday night.
- Young would become something of a professional Evans and Brown gadfly.
- Journalist and political gadfly Arianna Huffington is running as an independent.
- Appropriately, the theme music was Gadfly Suite by Dmitri Shostakovich.
- Austrians shoot Gadfly at dawn and he commands his own execution.
- GregJackP, who is a serial gadfly reverts it back in.
- Bestor was also known as a gadfly of American education.
- He is part gadfly, part politician, part impresario.
- The People's Action Party does not take kindly to gadflies.
- Overnight he became a colorful gadfly in Manhattan show-business circles.
- Barrow became the acknowledged gadfly of the unified government's commission.
- There are certain hazards in the life of a gadfly.
- As gadfly Jim Corrigan explains, everything is perfectly fine.
gadflies sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gadflies? gadflies English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.