gadabout sentence in Hindi
- The factory also produced the slightly more expensive Phillips Gadabout models.
- The distinctive theme tune was " Glad Gadabout " by Johnny Scott.
- Door to door paratransit service is provided by GADABOUT Transportation Services, Inc.
- On the weekly Gadabout Gaddis program " The Flying Fisherman,"
- "a gadabout " and " a serial monogamist ."
- Thank you for sharing, Gadabout Gaddis.
- She often aids Gadabout and his squire Will ( later Juan ) in their adventures.
- Will he become a talk-show gadabout and literary lion, too busy to write?
- Consequently, Fellini s interpretation goes against the traditional notion of Casanova as an enlightened gadabout.
- Ainikki, Lemmink�inen's sister spies Kyllikki and informs young Lemmink�inen of his gadabout wife.
- Although Dorothy and Walter were not social gadabouts, they were hosts to many serious thinkers.
- Gaddis lived in Bingham, Maine, and Gadabout Gaddis Airport in that town was his base of operations.
- Those fans are invariably distracted by gadabouts who don't know the music and don't really care.
- No, there was never a gadabout by that name, or any other name, in the White House.
- GADABOUT Transportation Services, Inc . provides demand-response paratransit service for seniors over 60 and people with disabilities.
- The stage personality Short has honed is a complicated blend of urban realist, stage-struck dreamer and international gadabout.
- Andy Griffith plays a homespun gadabout who gets discovered and is put on TV . His ego soars into the stratosphere.
- But her gadabout background, sophisticated eye and instinct for color and line gained her entree into the rarefied world of style.
- An airport is a business, after all, and we can't have gadabouts dotting the landscape, wrecking the flow.
- But even for high rollers and gastronomic gadabouts, a great steak is becoming increasingly difficult to find, other than in restaurants.
gadabout sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gadabout? gadabout English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.