gallantry award sentence in Hindi
- Besides his three gallantry awards, he had two further recommendations.
- A notable exception is for gallantry awards, as mentioned above.
- They had more that 500 gallantry awards to their credit.
- The last Rhodesian gallantry awards were awarded in June 1980,
- In its very first operation, the regiment won 71 gallantry awards.
- The title is derived from the Indian gallantry award, Kirti Chakra.
- He won many gallantry awards, " said Police Commissioner YS Dadhwal.
- Bir Bikrom is the third highest gallantry award in Bangladesh.
- The battalion was moved to the US Gallantry Award.
- He was posthumously conferred the highest peacetime gallantry award of India Republic Day.
- For this he later was awarded, but refused, the gallantry award.
- It won 8 gallantry awards for the 1971 operations.
- Goswami belonged to Ashok Chakra, India's highest peacetime gallantry award.
- The naval haul of gallantry awards was significant.
- For gallantry awards, the blue sections are split by a thin silver stripe.
- He was posthumously rewarded as Bir Shrestho, the highest gallantry award in Bangladesh.
- The 2nd Battalion received more gallantry awards than any other unit of the Indian Army.
- Since its formation in 1990, ATS's officers have won 23 gallantry awards.
- For their actions during the battle, two men from 3 Troop received gallantry awards.
- Thapa was awarded the Maha Vir Chakra, the second highest gallantry award of India.
gallantry award sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallantry award? gallantry award English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.