gallants sentence in Hindi
- Gallant said " Thank you "; Goofus scowled.
- His performance is sweetly gallant, especially under the nonsensical circumstances.
- Now she was the noble widow and I the gallant orphan.
- Moments later, Gallant was knocking at Neale's door.
- Gallant kept knocking, eventually forcing Neale to open the door.
- Gallant acknowledges that the Internet can contribute to unwarranted health panics.
- Up to 15 of these gallant machines made the ultimate sacrifice.
- Rafe is reckless and gallant, Danny a bit more shy.
- He described the gallant try as if reading a stat sheet.
- Christopher Gallant, president of Advanced Funding, declined comment Tuesday.
- Gallant Man lost the race by a nose to Iron Liege.
- Gallant said in a statement read in court by her lawyer.
- "Astle's was a gallant knock,"
- He sat down immediately but Gallant Man lost by a nose.
- Corbett found himself embraced by the public after this gallant effort.
- Seth was born Gregory Gallant in Clinton, Ontario, Canada.
- He was mortally wounded in the performance of this gallant deed.
- He bred U . S . Triple Crown winner Gallant Fox.
- The gallant Polignac now rode forward and took over the command.
- Lady Goldenfleece is immediately attracted to the'Gallant Gentleman '.
gallants sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallants? gallants English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.