gallery forest sentence in Hindi
- Along the margins of the river is gallery forest which floods periodically.
- Its diet occasionally includes fruits from the surrounding gallery forest.
- Occasionally, diet includes fruits from the surrounding gallery forest.
- It grows in savanna and gallery forest at approximately elevation.
- The terrain includes savanna, open woodlands and gallery forest.
- It consists mostly of marshlands and seasonally flooded savannas, with gallery forest.
- Kinkajous dry forest, gallery forest and secondary forest.
- A gallery forest extends across the prairie on either side of the Buffalo River.
- It occurs in primary and mature secondary forest and in gallery forest along rivers.
- Occasionally included fruits from the surrounding gallery forest.
- They grow naturally riparian and gallery forest as rheophytes ( river streamside plants ).
- It lives in fairly open habitats such as forest edge, gallery forest and scrubland.
- The flora type is Afromontane gallery forest.
- Lomas de Rompe, where the macaw was also reported, had rainforest-like gallery forest.
- It is able to tolerate considerable habitat modification as long as gallery forest over stream is present.
- It is a characteristic inhabitant of the gallery forest of southern South America but has broad habitat tolerance.
- Very little closed forest can be found and this is mainly of the gallery forest type along waterways.
- This species characteristically grows wild in gallery forest ecosystems along watercourses, as well as in swamps and wetlands.
- It may also reside in rain forest, drier, thinned forest, and palm savanna with gallery forest.
- The forest comprises a complex mosaic habitat, consisting of savannah, savannah-woodland, regenerating forest and gallery forest.
gallery forest sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallery forest? gallery forest English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.