galleons sentence in Hindi
- She was fined 10 Galleons, meaning she lost her house.
- From there, they were shipped to Spain by Spanish galleons.
- He gained lots of early successes with his galleon Lilla J�garen.
- He commanded ten galleons, four galleys and various smaller vessels.
- The galleon's sailors had little choice but to surrender.
- Another tells of a sunken Spanish galleon out off the coast.
- Is the young captain of the Gokai Galleon who transforms into.
- On the ridge just north of it is Galleon Peak at.
- Gonzo the conquistador arrives to the Peruvian coast in a galleon.
- The galleon sunk in 1656 off Ecuador's coast.
- By then, only two galleons were left from the original seven.
- During the 16th century the galleon evolved from the carrack.
- Cortes visited the bay twice to protect his galleons from Portuguese pirates.
- Each features a gilded galleon on top of a coat of arms.
- Missing the galleon, the Commodore sails west to Manila.
- The bell from one of the galleons was placed in Whitburn Church.
- In the Battle of the Downs in 1639 he captured a galleon.
- The Galleon Trade have accounted in the Philippine colonial economy.
- The Spanish ships on these routes were known as the Manila galleons.
- Shipyards let you recruit Sloops, Frigates and War Galleons.
galleons sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for galleons? galleons English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.