gallic sentence in Hindi
- And Snoopy is used to replace the Gallic cartoon hero Asterix.
- A wine and walnut vinaigrette coats potatoes with a Gallic accent.
- He offered a Gallic wave in the vicinity of his sinuses.
- Gallic pride took more blows in the annual Five Nations tournament.
- The Gallic Emperors are known primarily from the coins they minted.
- Through avarice Perseus also lost a chance to hire Gallic mercenaries.
- Salts and esters of gallic acid are termed " gallates ".
- From then on he conquered the Gallic peoples one by one.
- The council declared Vercingetorix, commander of the united Gallic armies.
- Try : Rubicon, Caesar was returning from the Gallic Wars.
- Accentual and metrical clausulae were used by all the Gallic panegyrists.
- Results are typically expressed as gallic acid equivalents ( GAE ).
- He even split his army in two while fighting Gallic tribes.
- Originally, of course, he was French Gallic neurotic.
- There was Gallic logic here, and plenty of shrewd Cartesian calculation.
- Its Gallic name notwithstanding, the ship is being built in Korea.
- One reason for the Cartiers'unparalleled success was their Gallic assertiveness.
- Arnault conceded with as much grace as Gallic pride allowed.
- But its affectations are more galling than Gallic most of the time.
- Nothing like a little Gallic news from home to rally a man.
gallic sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallic? gallic English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.