gallop poll sentence in Hindi
- The exception, a recent Gallop poll, showed Bush with a strong lead.
- Received Mrigaya magazine s Mrigaya Award-1984 through the Readers Gallop poll.
- If an SWC gallop poll were taken, SMU and Texas Tech easily would finish with the highest marks.
- A USAToday / CNN / Gallop Poll showed Bush and Republicans shoulder most of the blame for the budget shortfall.
- Incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would win 41 percent, according to the Gallop poll published in the Maariv daily.
- Because various reliable sources state that most Americans believe Casey Anthony to be guilty, including a new USA Today / Gallop Poll.
- Chirac's approval ratings in polls _ 43 percent in a Gallop poll released Tuesday _ has fallen steadily since he took office in May.
- A gallop poll released in 1946 showed 73 percent of Qu�b�cois were against immigration with 25 percent stating Italians were the group of people most wanted kept out.
- Americans are steadily viewing South Korea more positively as well, with the 2011 Gallop poll a 65 % favorability rating being the highest rating to date.
- French newspapers last week ran a Gallop poll showing 56 percent of French people questioned favored Quebec independence, though only 23 percent had heard of Monday's referendum.
- The many awards he has won include the coveted Best Playback Singer ( Kerala State ) which he won thrice, the Film Critics award and the Kerala Kaumudi Gallop Poll award ( twice ).
- A CNN-USA Today-Gallop poll Sunday found Americans equally divided on whether the events in Florida will produce a fair outcome _ 49 percent were at least somewhat confident it would, 49 percent were not.
- The awards given to him include the Nana Gallop poll award for the best screenplay writer, Kerala film critics association award, and the State award for the best film book for " M . T . Oru Anuyathra ".
- Most Americans, according to a CNN / Gallop poll last week, believe the current rise in gasoline prices is only temporary and has not yet reached the level of a " crisis, " as Republicans are attempting to portray it.
- GALLOP POLL : An entire block off of Sunset Boulevard became a western-style playland Sunday afternoon, where a stampede of kids and parents partied after the premiere of the animated feature " Spirit : Stallion of the Cimarron " at the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood.
gallop poll sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallop poll? gallop poll English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.