had best sentence in Hindi
- He also had best bowling of 5 / 33 in an innings.
- The 7-footer had best be ready for Fitch's boot camp in October.
- When you're the other Reggie White, you had best have perspective.
- Two whistles, and Ivan and his brother Jose had best be halfway there.
- If Dole sincerely believes things were better back then, we had best beware.
- Image specialists say those companies had best simply apologize to shareholders and employees.
- And we had best be ready for it, " he said.
- Owners of Power Macintosh computers had best plan on 16 megabytes of RAM.
- Singh had best figures of three for 13 in nine overs.
- Nor were there any surprises among other nonfiction works that had best-seller potential.
- Mothers had best learn to value themselves, because Hollywood is not yet ready.
- I was a girl, I had best friends, we did stupid things together.
- He understands something his players had best understand quickly, too.
- Cuban had best remember that as he currently rides high.
- Indeed, as Billy Budd learned, a stutterer had best enkindle no enemies at all.
- But it's something viewers had best get used to now.
- He knew that a successful prophet had best be entertaining.
- The government had best let the industry adjust to these conditions without undue interference.
- When they look in the mirror this week, they had best look hard indeed.
- But schools had best be wary of their corporate partners.
had best sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for had best? had best English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.