jadeite sentence in Hindi
- They're afraid the Chinese jadeite is fake ."
- Jadeite was always very expensive; it was a precious material,
- The putti were set on a jadeite base, now lost.
- Rocks that consist almost entirely of jadeite are called jadeitite.
- The second is jadeite, a pyroxene rich in sodium and aluminum.
- This valuable type of jadeite contains a translucent rich-green color.
- His name is alternately translated as " Jadeite Hearts ".
- Lo said that the carved glass cups were made to imitate carved jadeite.
- Pyroxenes rich in both the jadeite and augite endmembers are known as omphacite.
- In the first anime adaptation, hunting energy is Jadeite's primary mission.
- Jadeite is formed in metamorphic rocks under high pressure and relatively low temperature conditions.
- In particular, jadeite is a stock luxury item auctioned at Tian Cheng International.
- Imports include jadeite, timber and cosmetics.
- This is a competent vein of jadeite.
- The " Meat-shaped Stone " is often exhibited together with the Jadeite Cabbage.
- The tomb contained rich offerings of jadeite, ceramics, shell and works of art.
- Hematite, Hiddenite, and Kalunite looked identical to Zoisite, Nephrite and Jadeite respectively.
- The Maya were known to use the green form of the jadeite for their carvings.
- It was made of the green jade-jadeite from the Yunan province, China.
- Jadeite and nephrite ( mineral forms of jade are examples of minerals with this property ).
jadeite sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jadeite? jadeite English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.