jaded sentence in Hindi
- Many of the undecided voters seemed to be just plain jaded.
- Ryan also said people told him the " jaded"
- Speculation over a possible expansion baseball franchise brings mostly jaded responses.
- The violence isn't jaded; it's deadpan.
- Even shearling jackets were dyed sky blue, chartreuse and jade.
- Fans who today are open-minded will be jaded tomorrow.
- The other is a cigar box of pre-Columbian jade.
- Keys residents aren't jaded about their most famous landmark.
- Jade's father ( Stephen Chang ) is more problematical.
- White background with dark raspberry, clear jade and black accents.
- What tomb show would be complete without a jade burial suit?
- A visit to a jade carving factory had been arranged instead.
- So, in a sense, I'm already jaded.
- We picked red tiger eye, jade, amethyst and turquoise.
- In the Minho, the cabbages are jade green and monstrous.
- Because we, the jaded, degraded public, let him.
- Wilhoit, 13, is indifferent, jaded, the wisecracker.
- This naif appeal is exactly what the jaded mainstream is after.
- I'll bet you'd get a little jaded.
- Around the country, people laugh at us for our jade.
jaded sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jaded? jaded English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.