jaggeries sentence in Hindi
- Jaggery is molded into novel shapes as a type of candy.
- Sugarcane is cultivated in the area from which jaggery is extracted.
- Anarsas are made from soaked powdered rice, jaggery or sugar.
- In Tamil Nadu, jaggery used exclusively as the sweetener.
- All over India, jaggery has religious significance to Hindus.
- Jaggery can sometimes be used as an alternative to sugar.
- When eaten, these shells are poured into sugar or jaggery syrup.
- It serves the traffic needs of many sugar factories and jaggery manufacturers.
- These powders are then combined with cardamom and jaggery syrup.
- Sweet delicacies were made from jaggery ( unrefined sugar ).
- They use a wide variety of vegetables, spices, coconut and jaggery.
- Chickpeas and jaggery are grounded and stuffed into wheat flour and then cooked.
- Mandya in Karnataka is known for its jaggery production.
- Many of the festivals involve the offering of jaggery to deities during worship.
- It is also traditional to consume khichdi and jaggery.
- It is made of sesame and jaggery specially manufactured in the winter season.
- Another version of this kheer, called Rasiya, is made with jaggery.
- Jaggery is used instead of sugar in the process.
- Rice, jaggery and coconut were the major exports.
- People either sell this sugarcane to sugar mills or produce Jaggery from sugarcane.
jaggeries sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jaggeries? jaggeries English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.