jail superintendent sentence in Hindi
- Jail superintendent Edward W . Szostak said Kiendra is accepting only clear liquids.
- Jail superintendent Lewis Barlow declined to be interviewed, citing the ongoing lawsuit.
- Hashim said the new jail superintendent has been asked to step up security.
- The jail superintendent gave him a pen and paper.
- Karim did not accompany the prisoners, but assisted Jail Superintendent Golden Jubilee.
- Soon after the incident, authorities dismissed the jail superintendent and nine other prison workers.
- After fasting for twenty days, the Jail Superintendent apologised and he gave up the fast.
- "They called Bhoi to the jail superintendent's office and demonstrated him before Marandi,"
- He spends his day writing letters and reading ones sent from his family and friends, said jail superintendent Glenn Libby.
- However, the manual also gave the jail superintendent the power to allow any of these prohibited items in special cases.
- As a result of that incident the Pakistani authorities dismissed the jail superintendent and nine other prison workers on allegations of negligence.
- Jail Superintendent James O'Mara said he had heard no specifics about the investigation and had no idea who was under scrutiny.
- Correctional Services, under the supervision of the Jail Superintendent, is responsible for the safe & secure operation of the Orleans County Jail.
- In this county, rather than an undersheriff, it is managed by a " jail superintendent " with 27 other employees and managers.
- That is necessary should a person's relatives finally claim him, something acting jail superintendent Willie Arnold says has happened twice in the last 10 years.
- This origin, for some, gives the phrase a derisive stain : Westmont Cemetery got its name because a jail superintendent's wife hated the Biblical appellation.
- One of his first ministerial decisions was to grant jail superintendents the right to institute complete smoking bans, impose random drug tests, and monitor prisoners'calls.
- Another 91 prisoners were trapped in their cells by collapsing walls in the 64, 580-square-foot complex, said jail superintendent P . M . Patel.
- He was appointed Chief Medical Officer, Sanitary Commissioner and Jail Superintendent of Sachin State in 1919 . Sachin state belonged to the Government of His Highness the Maharaja of Baroda.
- The men were hanged in Kot Lakhpat Jail in the Punjab provincial capital of Lahore after Pakistan's president denied their appeal for clemency, said Mohammed Farooq, jail superintendent.
- More Sentences: 1 2
jail superintendent sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jail superintendent? jail superintendent English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.