jailbird sentence in Hindi
- Runners-up included the Vipers, the Venom and the Jailbirds.
- Makin'myself a jailbird was just what they wanted ."
- The best-selling books here these days are all by jailbirds.
- The Web site is more than a Home Shopping Network for jailbirds.
- And even by jailbird standards, his hair is filthy.
- And Connick is luridly enjoyable as the sleazy jailbird.
- He was also a black radical and a jailbird.
- The riding took a decidedly insulting form, ranging from monkey to jailbird.
- That's when the jailbirds chimed in and got Huffman in trouble.
- Inadvertent laughs : Joe has a gratuitously jailbird brother.
- A merry expat jailbird yells, " Cheers ! ! !"
- They called me jailbird . . . waving their middle finger at me.
- The players : jailbirds from among some 50 nationalities serving time in Thailand.
- Vidyanath then sends in his jailbirds to kill Kishen.
- He seeks protection after being beaten up by Milroy, a feared jailbird.
- The guy in jail is Jake the Jailbird.
- As jailbirds Katte and Thatha seem to have found their peace but not Tony.
- This would be surprising news to Dan Rostenkowski, Webster Hubbell and other jailbird Democrats.
- You don't need your kid to be the first jailbird in the neighborhood.
- Buys ex-jailbird a sumptuous lunch.
jailbird sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jailbird? jailbird English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.