kakis sentence in Hindi
- Senator Dabakis has his own caucus, called the Dabakis Kakis.
- His predecessors were Fariduddin Ganjshakar, Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki and Moinuddin Chishti.
- A place of interest in Kaki Bukit is Gua Kelam.
- He send him to Delhi in the company of Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki.
- One is Cecil Beaton; the other Kaki Hockersmith.
- In Spain, the persimmon is called a kaki.
- Kaki would say,'It's nothing.
- The world junior record was beaten by Abubaker Kaki of Sudan in 2008.
- Tina takes on Kaki herself and kills him with his own claw hand.
- The scientific name " Diospyros kaki"
- The upright person leaves the village as a reaction to Kaki's advances.
- Kaki Hunter and Doni Kiffmeyer worked on a variety of projects after studying with Khalili.
- Khwaja Bakhtiyar Kaki, like other Chisti saints, did not formulate any formal doctrine.
- Of the 24 athletes that advanced to this round, Kaki ranked in 24th place.
- Kaki speaks both French and Inuktitut, and can translate conversations between Tiivii and Carole.
- The name Kaki was attributed to him by virtue of this keramat ( miracle ).
- Kaki Ae has no distinction between and.
- Everyone realizes their mistake, Jamna kaki and Raman become good and forget their bitterness.
- Blitar, baik kota maupun kabupaten, terletak di kaki Gunung Kelud, Jawa Timur.
- This is the first album Kaki released on her own label, Short Stuff Records.
kakis sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kakis? kakis English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.