kalar sentence in Hindi
- The Jain Kalar are numerically dominant and economically and educationally advanced.
- Dalwal is between two tehsils : Choa Saidan Shah and Kalar Kahar.
- The city is one of the twin towns of Rizgari-Kalar.
- There were 2, 19, and 56 Kalar inhabiting Central Provinces and Berar.
- M . K . Gandhi requested the Kalar community to abandon their traditional business.
- At 20 years old he settled in Sherwana Castle in Kalar region in Iraqi Kurdistan.
- It has an area of . Its oldest village is Sabo Bhadiar near Qila kalar wala.
- The term Kalar or Kalal has been originated from King of Kallul-a place in Northern India.
- Kalar hosts the University of Garmian, a satellite campus of University of Sulaymaniyah which specialises in agriculture.
- Today, it Houses the Museam of Kalar, which has many historic artifacts of the Jaff tribe.
- It wasn't clear what prompted Monday's raid in Kalar Sayyadan, a town near Islamabad.
- He became a popular figure in the Kurdish media for being assassinated in front of his house in Kalar.
- Kalar Sports Park the team's home ground received several grants in order to accommodate the facility for CSL standards.
- The main campus is in Sulaimani city, and satellite campuses are in the towns of Khanaqin, Kalar, Halabja and Chamchamal.
- There are two stories with the second story containing lounge rooms by the grand windows above the entrances, which overlook all of Kalar.
- Doctors in three towns east of Kirkuk _ Kalar, Kifre and Jallulah _ reported more than 150 injuries from munitions since vhm war ended.
- "' Kalar "'(, Kelar ) is a city in Iraq located on the west bank of the Qasri Shirin and Sarpol Zahab.
- So far, however, the ruling's main effect appears to be in drug cases, said Steven Kalar, a federal public defender in San Francisco.
- The rebel group claimed that it killed 18 paramilitary soldiers in an attack on their camp in Dahwato Kalar village, 75 kilometers ( 45 miles ) south of Srinagar.
- Kalar predicted the decision would cause " tremendous uncertainty " in the short term as courts sort out which cases now on appeal must be re-examined under the new rules.
- More Sentences: 1 2
kalar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kalar? kalar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.