kale sentence in Hindi
- Sow cabbage, kale and broccoli seeds for a fall crop.
- Sheriff's vice investigators busted Kale " Kelly"
- 12 ounces assorted greens, like kale, collard, Swiss chard
- Spinach, kale and other leafy green vegetables are good sources.
- Add kale, turnips, turnip greens, carrots and potatoes.
- Richard Kales wonders if there is such thing as a GeorgeWBushrithm.
- Nearby, Shanti Nagel knelt down to eyeball her organic kale.
- 3 stalks kale, washed, rib removed, leaves sliced thinly
- Add the zucchini, carrots, kale, cabbage and beans.
- Muirhead said, preparing to chop kale, cabbage and zucchini.
- Add the kale and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale, callaloo, peppers, thyme and stock.
- Larger, spicier leaves add bite to sauteed chard and kale.
- Gen . Kale Kaihura, the Ugandan commander in the region.
- It wasn't immediately clear what punishment Kale would face.
- Gurtu joined this group along with Karsh Kale and Talvin Singh.
- In a 100 gram serving, raw kale provides 49 calories.
- Yeni-Kale also served as a residence of the pasha.
- Dark greens such as kale are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Kilmaurs was famous for its kale which was an important foodstuff.
kale sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kale? kale English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.